Now that I’m learning Mandarin, these are some Chinese Dramas that have been recommended to me:
- Love Now (China)
- Just You (Taiwan)
- Fall in Love with Me (Taiwan)
- Drunken to Love You (Taiwan)
- Love or Spend (Taiwan)
- Princess Weiyoung (1917) (China)
- When I See You Again (China)
- When a Snail Falls in Love
In Progress (5/2/2017)
- Nirvana in Fire = 琅琊榜. Finally found a Chinese Drama that I like—even understood an occasional Mandarin word/phrase! Historical (fictional?) Chinese drama, a whopping 54 episodes long. Difficult to “get into” because of the challenges of so many characters with similar names and looks. Uncertain if/when I’ll ever watch another CDrama? Watched final episode on 5/1/2017 on @Viki. (Also watched some episodes on @DramaFever.) It took 4-5 months to finish all the episodes.
- My Amazing Boyfriend (China). Tried unsuccessfully to stay awake through nearly two episodes. Finally gave up 5/11/2016.
- Murphy’s Law of Love (Taiwan). Couldn’t make it through the first episode. 7/2/16
- Love O2O. Slept through episode 1 on 12/24/2016. Video game-related.